Monday, March 22, 2010

Custom Designs

It has been a great week for jewelry making.

I've finished off several pieces for the shop, and created two custom pairs of earrings to match my Key to Happiness pendant and the Earth and Moss necklace. Thanks Lisa! They were shipped off this morning and I am feeling good!

I love doing custom pieces...tell your friends!

Oh! And I have purchased a spot on the Necklace Showcase on Etsy for April 1. This means that for the entire day, my necklaces will be featured on a prominent main page. Which will, hopefully, mean more hits to my page and business! :-D


So, spread the word! I'm on a creative roll...making new pieces every night. I'll be better about uploading pics this week because my camera (and S2H *wink!*) will be returning this evening from abroad. :)))

Have a great day, everyone!
Toodles!
   
    Lauren
*LaLooLoo*

No comments:

Post a Comment