Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I must have a muse...

I am on a ROLL! 

In the last 24 hours, I have made:
  • SEVENTEEN (17!!!) pairs of earrings (no, I'm not kidding)
  • a hair clip
  • a headband
  • a necklace. 

Whew.

Plus, I added 3 new items to my shop (not even the new ones yet...those need to be photographed).

And still had time to play super-mom by day. The weather here has been GORGEOUS! Which means I've been walking, playing at the park, creating chalk masterpieces and eating custard. yum.

I'm pooped! Stay tuned...pics of all the new stuff is coming. (I promise)

Here are the pics of the ones I added tonight.
















Toodles,
Lauren
*LaLooLoo*

p.s. is ANYONE else having trouble with blogger? or is it just me...?!?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful!!! You simply must put a blogger widget for your etsy site in your sidebar, near the top...

    love, julaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying Julaine! The HTML isn't working for some reason :(

    ReplyDelete